With the summer months in full swing and the temperature heating up, you want to make sure your air conditioner is in top shape to keep you cool. You may be in need of new air conditioning installation in Oklahoma City, OK if you are experiencing frequent breakdowns and repairs. Here are some indications that your air conditioner is in need of replacement:
- Breakdowns are common: If you often have to call for service to have your cooling system repaired, you are likely in need of new air conditioning installation in Oklahoma City, OK. This can be costly each time you have to call for repairs and you are most likely just patching up a recurring problem that needs to be replaced with new equipment. Installing a new air conditioner will save you on these expensive repairs down the road.
- Aging equipment: If your air conditioner is more than 10 years old, you should probably invest in a new cooling system. Air conditioning units are only designed to last approximately 10 years or so. Once your unit gets above this age, its efficiency is decreased. New air conditioning installation in Oklahoma City, OK will provide you with a more energy efficient system that will help to lower your energy bills. It will be able to run more effectively than your old air conditioner was able to, cooling your home better, too.
- Varying temperatures: You may be seeing temperature variances from room to room within your home. This is an indication that your air conditioner needs to be replaced, as it can’t work effectively to keep your home cool. It may be releasing too much air in some rooms, and not enough in others. Your air conditioner may not be operating properly or you could have leaks within your air ducts. Working with an HVAC contractor can help diagnose the problem and get the right air conditioner size for your home.
- Increasing energy bill: Do you notice your energy bill going up each time you run your air conditioner? This can mean that your cooling system is not operating efficiently, causing it to work harder to cool your home. You can install an Energy Star rated unit that is specifically designed to function more efficiently, which will make your energy bills go down. This will save you money over the lifetime of your new air conditioning installation in Oklahoma City, OK.
- Noisy cooling system: You will need to replace your air conditioner if it is noisy. This can mean that there is a problem with how your cooling system is operating, such as a malfunctioning coil. You may also have a duct system that is not the right size for your home and HVAC system.
Knowing when the time is right to replace your cooling system with a new air conditioning installation in Oklahoma City, OK can save you money on your energy bill over the life of your system with a more energy efficient model. Make an appointment with Dailey Heating & Air Conditioning to have your air conditioning system inspected by a professional that has been in the HVAC business for more than 20 years.
Categorised in: AC Installation
This post was written by Writer