With unpredictable weather and upcoming summer heat, it’s important to ensure that your air conditioning system is working well. You always want to ensure that your HVAC unit is working as efficiently as possible to maintain a comfortable climate in your home or business. Maybe you’ve been considering a system replacement, but aren’t sure if it’s necessary. If that’s the case, consider the following factors to determine if the installation of a new AC system is right for you:
- The age of your current unit: Even in the last decade alone, the efficiency of HVAC systems has increased by a significant margin. Today’s units can be up to 50 percent more efficient than those sold 10 years ago. Although air conditioning installation in Oklahoma City, OK can be costly, investing in a new unit will likely result in significant savings on your monthly utility bills for your home or office. If you have an older HVAC unit, it might be a worthwhile idea to install a new system before summer hits.
- Your monthly energy bill: Another sign that it’s time to upgrade your air conditioning unit is an increase in your monthly energy bill. An increase in monthly expenditures may very well indicate that your unit is simply deteriorating in its efficiency. Although some efficiency issues can be solved by performing routine maintenance, others could signal bigger problems with the operation of your unit.
- Inconsistent temperature in your home or office: Have you noticed changes in your building’s temperature depending on what room you’re in? This is a sign of improper equipment operation or issues with the insulation of your air ducts. If repairs to ventilation and ductwork don’t solve the problem, new air conditioning installation in Oklahoma City, OK is worth considering.
- Excessive noises and frequent repairs: Paying attention to signs of maintenance issues with your HVAC system can help you determine whether purchasing a new system is worth the investment. Excessive noisiness can signal that there is an issue with a component of your AC system, which may lead to costly repairs. If you find that you are spending a lot on maintenance of your HVAC system beyond routine annual inspections and tune-ups, a new system that works well could prove to be a worthwhile investment that saves you money in the long run.
- Issues with dust or humidity: While dust and humidity could be signs that you need duct repair, they could also be signs that your system is experiencing more significant operational issues. The best thing to do is get an inspection from a professional HVAC maintenance service and determine if the issue calls for a new air conditioning installation in Oklahoma City, OK.
Whether you need HVAC inspection, help with ductwork and ventilation or air conditioning installation in Oklahoma City, OK, Dailey Heating & Air Conditioning is your go-to service provider. We can help you determine if a new air conditioning system is right for you and can walk you through the process, from determining a budget to getting your new system up and running. Call us today to learn more!
Categorised in: AC Installation
This post was written by Writer