Finding an HVAC contractor isn’t that hard—all you have to do is open a phone book or do a quick Google search, right? Wrong! Though there are tons of HVAC companies in the area, there are only a handful that are truly trustworthy, qualified and affordable. Use the following tips to find an HVAC contractor that’ll meet your needs and is within your budget:
- Ask your friends: Whether it was for installation, repairs or an inspection, you certainly have friends and family members who have needed the help of an HVAC contractor in the past. They’re your first resources for finding an affordable HVAC service in Oklahoma City, OK. Your friends will point you in the right direction for a quality HVAC contractor.
- Read reviews online: Your friends might give a contractor glowing reviews, but it certainly doesn’t hurt to check out what other folks have said about the company online. Tons of websites out there allow people to rate and review their former HVAC contractors. We’re proud to say that we have excellent ratings from our former clients!
- Ask about experience: Would you rather have a contractor with years of industry experience, or one who just started working in the field? You’d probably prefer the guy who’s seen every type of HVAC problem there is! That’s what you’ll get when you choose to work with our HVAC technicians at Dailey Heating & Air Conditioning. We’ve been in business for over 24 years. Over that time, we’ve seen and done it all. We’ve installed, repaired and inspected units of all sizes on both residential and commercial properties. You can rest easy knowing that there’s no job too big or too small for us to handle.
- Check credentials: Before you sign an agreement with any HVAC contractor, you’ll want to check his credentials. The contractor may say he’s been in the industry for many years, but that doesn’t mean much if he doesn’t have any proof to back it up. Make sure that all of the technicians in the company have passed tests demonstrating that they know what they’re doing regarding all aspects of HVAC work. We’re happy to show you all of our up-to-date credentials—just ask!
- Get several estimates: When it comes to car repair, do you always go with whatever the first mechanic says, or do you go to several mechanics to see who will give you the best price? You probably shop around. The same should be your approach with any HVAC work. Always get several estimates before signing an agreement with a contractor. Do this for several reasons. First, you obviously want to get the best price—nobody wants to overpay for HVAC work. Second, you want to weed out anyone who seems too good to be true. There are tons of contractors who will give you a low estimate and then charge you way more when all of the work is done. We’re pleased to provide fair and accurate estimates every time.
Rest assured that Dailey Heating & Air Conditioning checks all of the boxes above, and then some! We’re a highly qualified and extremely affordable HVAC service in Oklahoma City, OK. Pick up the phone and give us a call today to schedule an appointment or learn more about all of our HVAC services!
Categorised in: Affordable HVAC Service
This post was written by Writer