Looking at the weather outside right now, it may feel like we might never need our air conditioners again. Luckily, that couldn’t be further from the truth! Summertime will be here before we know it, which means we’ll need to run our ACs day and night just to stay cool and comfortable.
Before you start running your air conditioner, though, make sure that you have it inspected, cleaned and tuned up by a professional HVAC technician. AC service in Oklahoma City, OK has a variety of benefits, as does scheduling your tune-up sooner rather than later. Read on to learn more!
Reasons to schedule early
Smart homeowners schedule their AC tune-ups in the spring. That way, it’s ready to go as soon as we get our first hot day of the year. But there’s no need to wait around until mid-to-late spring for service—here are a couple of reasons to call now to set up a maintenance appointment:
- Beat the rush: Soon our phones will be ringing off the hook with folks trying to set up annual AC maintenance. While we do our best to meet the needs of all our clients, there are only so many hours in the day! If you wait too long to schedule an appointment, you might not get the date or time that’s best for you. The earlier you schedule, the better.
- Time slips away: Between work, taking the kids to soccer practice and all of your other daily duties, some things can get lost in the shuffle. Often, one of those things is scheduling AC maintenance. You don’t want to be that homeowner who forgets to schedule service and winds up with a broken air conditioner in the middle of the summer!
- Ensure your AC is ready: The odds of the temperature suddenly getting scorching hot are slim, but don’t you want to be ready if that’s the scenario? Having your air conditioner serviced earlier in the year guarantees that it’ll be in working order the minute you need to turn it on.
Benefits of AC maintenance
HVAC companies wouldn’t constantly mention yearly AC service if it didn’t offer a ton of benefits. These are just a few of the reasons why our customers call us each spring for service:
- Prevent breakdowns: Air conditioners aren’t perfect. They can malfunction, and it’s often at the worst possible time! Letting an HVAC pro tune up your AC now can help ensure that a breakdown doesn’t happen during the dog days of summer.
- Prolong lifespan: Air conditioners are known to be long-lasting units—they can go for 15 years without needing to be replaced! However, that’s only if you have it inspected and maintained during each of those years. Neglecting routine service almost assuredly means your unit will die sooner than it should.
- Energy efficiency: Letting us clean and tune up your unit can actually save you money this summer. Once we clean out your dirty AC and replace any failing components, your air conditioner will be much more energy- and cost-efficient.
Just pick up the phone and give Dailey Heating & Air Conditioning a call whenever you’re ready for AC service in Oklahoma City, OK. We’ll send someone out to your home as soon as we can to get your air conditioner up and running and ready for the summer.
Categorised in: Air Conditioning Service
This post was written by Writer